my sanctuary.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Phenomena-ed

Just got back from Camp Phenomena. Man was it awesome. Really learnt alot, and the incredibly late nights taught me how to depend on God. Quote from several campers (at 4am in the morning) : "this camp really not by our strength, but by God's strength."

Anyway, team Asher and Red house realli rocked. Special mention for Shaun Lee, Afred and XiaoShi for their hard work to make the most of our skit and cheers =) Though we did not win any awards, I believe we all felt that we did a really good job. Its not the awards, its the friendships. The whole camp experience was topped with a little surprise at the end. I really did not expect it, but i guess its a mark of a beginning for more exciting things to come =)

 

During one of the sessions, there was a little skit by our very own members, adapted from the following. It really moved me to tears.

Though its very different from watching it live, i hope it touches you they way it touched me. =)

0 Comments:



<< Home